Contract Labour Compliance
Engagement of Contract Labour is an age old practice. With the introduction of new economic policy, this has assumed greater importance.
Even today, in the business world, this is the most talked about subject. Employers of various industries - from micro to large – do depend on this workforce in order to sustain and as Principal Employers, they need to take utmost care when they engage a contractor. Besides being compliant, they have to ensure that the contractors engaged by them to stay compliant.
Our Contract Labour Compliance Services is beneficial for all stakeholders: the principal employer, contract workforce and the contractor. We have pioneered in the engagement of blue-collared workers in organizations. Our efforts in ensuring minimum wages, timely remittance of ESI, EPF and LWF payments and access to health care have enhanced their quality of life and generated impact on their families.
Many organizations employ contract employees in the form of housekeeping staff, security guards, cafeteria personnel, etc. Such organizations - as principal employers - need to ensure statutory compliance on a number of fronts. A quick read about your responsibilities, and a checklist to boot!
- EPF and ESI contribution through principal employer's sub code / contractor's code
- Obtain Registration Certificate(RC)
- Ensure minimum wage payment through effective processes
- Maintain contractor-wise registers, records and returns
- Coordination of benefits under EPF, ESI, LWF & WC for CL
- Obtain license for each applicable contractor if applicable
- Management of time office